Effective date: August 1, 2018
Rhinestone Guy LLC and its Rhinestone Guy Professionals division ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www, rgpros.com website (the "Service").
Rhinestone Guy LLC uses the collected data for various purposes, not limited to:
- To provide and maintain our website and the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to this store. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Types of Data CollectedWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Personal and Business Data
To open an account with us and purchase goods from us, you will provide us with personal data and business information. The information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us. With your consent, we may collect information from you in person, over the telephone or by corresponding with you via mail, facsimile, or the Internet.
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Business Information
- Credit Card and or billing information.
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We use this information to authorize and open your account, process your order(s), to keep you updated on your purchases and to personalize your shopping experience. Providing us with your personal information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products or services.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
A cookie is a small computer file or piece of information that may be stored in your computer's hard drive or device. They are sent to your browser from a website. They may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
You may clear your cookies through your browser program.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Rhinestone Guy LLC may disclose your Personal Data and Business Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Rhinestone Guy LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data and Business Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: www.rgpros.com/contact-rhinestone-guy.html
- By phone number: 561-318-6219